Thursday 13 January 2011

The Fool


Well, here we go then, the Fool steps out (I haven't got a dog, but I do live quite near some cliffs!).

I don't really know what's going to happen on here, and probably no-one else will even see it, unless I start providing something that they want (which might well happen in time, in the shape of music that I think I'll post, as it needs to be shared rather than be left sitting in a drawer).

You might get some links to articles, other sites and blogs once I figure out how to incorporate them, videos and even some creative writing, most likely in the form of my misanthropic mutterings...

It'll be interesting for me to look back on this in a while to see if I've changed my mind on anything and moved on. Hopefully I shall have done, as it's a pretty awful thought to imagine that someone would never change their opinion on anything in the light of new information (and there's so much of that, as we all know - well some of us anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment